- Foundational Concepts
Miscellaneous Math Concepts:
Converting between fractions, decimals, and percents.
Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing positive and negtive numbers.
Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions.
- How to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Divisibility rules
- Opposite numbers
- Absolute value
- Perfect squares and square roots
- Figurate numbers and perfect squares
- Rational Numbers
- Irrational Numbers
- Real Numbers Chart & Definitions
- Scientific Notation
- Miscellaneous Math Concepts: Converting between fractions, decimals, and percents.
- Plotting Points, Graphing, Slope of a Line
- Algebra 1
- Terms and Like Terms
- Translate words to math version one
- Translate words to math version two (opens in a new page and is not part of showmethemath.com)
- Solving Equations and Inequalities
- Laws of Exponents
- Systems of Equations
- Formulas for Percent Problems Markup / Discount / Regular Price / Sale Price / Commission / Earnings / Sales Tax / Total Cost / Amount of Change / Percent of Change
- Quadratics and Factoring
- Statistics,Data Anaylsis, and Probability